Qualified Dental Nurse
Eastgate Dental Centre is looking for a full time qualified dental nurse working 41.5 hours per week.
We are a mixed NHS/Private dental practice based in Fairford Leys, Aylesbury.
Job roles will include:
• Assisting the dentist and hygienist
• Preparing materials
• Managing the surgery and sterilisation procedures
• Supporting patients throughout their treatment
• Liaising with patients via telephone calls
• Stock control
• Amongst other responsibilities.
• Good dexterity and co-ordination
• Good organisational skills
• Work under pressure
• Being friendly, sensitive and good humour
• Being understanding and supportive with nervous patients
• Team-work oriented
Experience using software of excellence desirable but not compulsory.
Salary based on practice pay scale.
Qualifications and Skills
Level 3 NVQ in dental nursing or equivalent.
The ideal candidate for this role will be fully qualified and GDC registered. However, candidates who are already registered on a Dental Nurse training course and have a good amount of experience in practice may also be considered.
Please send in your CV to email@example.com