Are You Committed to Dental Excellence??
Dental Group - Ringwood & Bournemouth
We are now pleased to offer two exciting opportunities for qualified or trainee Dental Nurses to join the Dental Group team, with both full-time and part-time roles considered for our Bournemouth site.
Dental Group has established Practices in Ringwood and Bournemouth. We strive for excellence in everything we do especially when offering cutting edge Dentistry and Client Care to patients throughout Hampshire & Dorset
• Known to be top class at what you do.
• Nursing experience preferred, however not essential
• Technically proficient with good IT skills
• Passionate about Client Care and especially understanding and supportive of patients.
• Team work orientated and comfortable assisting others with reception work when necessary.
• Committed to expanding your skills and developing yourself.
Current or previous supervisory experience would be an advantage. Immediate starts possible.
• Excellent rates of pay
• Ongoing development and career opportunities
• Free indemnity cover and DBS checks
• Employee rewards scheme offering financial & gift-based incentives to those who excel!
• A modern, friendly working environment
Please forward your CV and covering letter in the first instance to:
Dual Site Practice Manager