Dental Practice Manager
Dental Practice Manager - Private Practice
The Grove Practice Leamington Spa
AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY: We are searching for a Dental Practice Manager for a wonderful private practice in Leamington Spa, to replace a retiring colleague. Ideally able to start in June to be able to take handover from retiring practice manager.
You will have the opportunity to be at the fore-front of a special project: Bring your ideas and creativity, drive, pro-active organisation and enthusiastic leadership skills to take over responsibility of continuing the smooth and efficient running of a private practice with huge ambitions!
ABOUT US: We are a patient-focused, fully computerized, independent private dental practice situated in a beautiful Victorian grade II listed building in Leamington spa. We want to provide the best possible care to our patients, whether that is the best evidence based care or latest technology or simply great service throughout the patient journey. Our approach is gentle, open and honest. It is our aim to make sure that patient’s have an exceptional experience every time they visit and that they have received the best we would want to deliver to our own family and friends.
We are a growing practice and working towards expanding and providing specialist services. Although you will walk into a job with great foundations, organised and a fabulous set of team players, you will be setting new targets and goals to help grow the practice.
We are looking for a manager who shares the same ethos we do for a patient-centred practice, to continue managing our team and practice, and help us give back to the community.
• You will be motivated, organised, reliable and have a strong sense of commitment
• A great team player, and a leader who can drive the team, with strong relationship building skills with staff as well as patients.
• You will lead by example, and expect the same high standards from the team and dentists!
• Enjoys interaction with people
• Experience of delivering excellent customer service and communication skills and telephone manner
• Empathetic, friendly and caring
• Diligent, proactive and always one step ahead
• Good computer skills, and a bonus – experience with Software of Excellence!
• Well presented, articulate and professional.
• Good working knowledge of what it takes to be a compliant practice
• Ambitious to achieve more, but considered in your decisions.
• Have experience in private practice or a knowledge of what it involves, and where dentistry is going
• Strong business / managerial skills.
• Looking for new challenge with a long-term outlook
THE ROLE: The role will be divided between day-day management of the practice, staff management, and working towards development of the business with the owners.
A detailed description of your roles and responsibilities is available upon request.
What is different about this role is the opportunity it provides. This is a great opportunity to broaden or develop your existing skills further and be at the helm of our long-term vision. You will be working with dentists with special interests in Orthodontics, Periodontics and Implantology and a fabulous team.
• Paid CPD
• Paid enhanced DBS
• Staff bonus scheme
• Staff team days out
SALARY: £14-£16 per hour, Negotiable depending on experience
WORKING HOURS: Part-Time, 27.5 – 36 hours per week, flexible
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA: Holds or undertaking / willing to undertake a Diploma in Dental Practice Management
Experience of managing a private dental practice or having higher roles in a dental practice
Experience in the dentistry sector
Live within a commutable distance of Leamington Spa
If you are interested in the above position, then we would love to hear from you!