If you are in this printer not printing situation then you are in the right place as we will help you out with the best of our knowledge and expertise. First of all, this error could happen if you have given multiple printing commands. Therefore, it is best to cancel all print jobs and then try to print again. You can do it by following these steps:
· Open the control panel and then select devices and printers
· In the printers section, right click on the printer and select see what’s printing
· Open the printer menu and then choose ‘open as administrator’
· Open the same menu once again and choose ‘cancel all documents’
· Confirm the action and then try to print again
This should help you to get rid of the printer not printing issue easily.