Follow the steps below to install Office from www.office.com/setup on your Macintosh device.
1. Visit Office.com and log into your Office 365 account.
2. After signing in you will be directed to the download page. In case you are not directed to the download page, go to Settings and then select the Office product you want to purchase.
3. Under Install, click on the button to start downloading Office setup on your Mac device.
4. Now go to the Downloads folder and look for the setup file you just downloaded. It would be named something like the installer.dmg. Double click on the file to run it.
5. Once the Welcome window appears, click on Continue to begin the installation.
6. Sign in to your Office account, the one associated with your Office subscription.
7. Select how you want to install the Office setup and click Continue.
The above steps should be enough to get you through the office setup procedure. In case you are stuck at any point and need help, visit our Office Setup Help website for solutions.